At Plattsburgh Pediatrics, you can receive comprehensive care for your child. Below you will find examples of the medical care services our office provides.
• Mono & Strep screening
• Allergy immunotherapy
• Concerns over delayed walking and talking
• Minor injury / Sports injuries
• Minor suturing / minor wound care
• Well exams for infancy through college years
• Complete physicals / sports physicals / school physicals
• Preventative care
• Emergency care / animal bites / seizure disorders
If you have a medical concern about your child, we will listen to you and communicate effectively to help you determine the best course of action for your child's health. We can help with a wide-variety of medical concerns.
• Minor burns / cuts / scrapes / minor injury
• General illness / asthma / allergy / juvenile diabetes
• Infectious diseases / pediatric pulmonary diseases
• Chronic medical conditions / spina bifida / hemophilia
• Speech disorders / learning disorders
• Behavior problems / developmental problems / ADD / ADHD
• Ear infections
We are on call 24 hours a day for you. You can get same-day appointments at our office.
We offer anemia screenings, urine screenings, and vision screenings for your child. We'll ensure your child has the proper weight and height measurements, too, along with an assessment of developmental milestones, routine vaccinations, dietary guidance, and much more.
Call our friendly office for more information or to schedule an appointment for your child.